Fast, small and accurate, the SwiftView Viewer helps you view PCL, TIFF, HPGL and other files. Versions include Standard, Pro and Pro+PDF.
Versatility: View and print PCL5, PCL6, ZHP, HPGL, HPG, TEXT, TIFF, JPEG, PLT and PDF.
Accuracy: SwiftView uses a complete raster image for each page. This makes it much more accurate than vector-based images.
Speed: SwiftView’s optimized image scaling algorithms deliver an unmatched combination of display speed and quality.
Size: Tired of viewers with massive footprints or that try to trick you into installing unwanted toolbars? SwiftView is small and efficient, and we’ll never try to sneak in ads or bloatware.
Customizability: Our powerful Imaging Command Set language enables advanced users to configure almost every aspect of SwiftView. Control what your users see, reconfigure buttons, add markups or control SwiftView from your application.
- Pixel-perfect rendering of files on screen
- Print to virtually any printer
- View PCL, TIFF and HPGL files
- Print PCL, TIFF and HPGL files
- Available as a standalone viewer and browser-based viewing application
- Multiple licensing options available
- View color files in black & white
- View color files in color
- Save viewed files as PCL, TIFF, PS, PNG, HPGL and PDF
- Advanced rendering technology
- Allow direct printing of a range of PCL pages
- Extract text from supported files
- JBIG2 compression
- Password encryption for PCL or PDF files
- Includes all features from SwiftView Standard
- Includes all features from SwiftView and SwiftView Pro
- View PDF files
- Print PDF files
- Single user experience for PDF, PCL, TIFF and HPGL
- Save viewed PDF files as PCL, TIFF, HPGL, and PDF/A-1b
- Includes all features from SwiftView Standard and SwiftView Pro
SwiftView Feature Comparison Chart