An OEM relationship enables you to augment your products and technology with SwiftView Tools technology to bring a more robust, comprehensive solution to market. The modular architecture of SwiftView Tools allows you to incorporate all or parts of the technology in custom configurations and within custom solutions. OEM partners can deliver private labeled and individually branded solutions tailored to their customers’ needs. To qualify as an OEM partner, you must fully embed SwiftView Tools technology into your own proprietary solution and provide all support and services to your end user customer, including marketing, sales, product installation, product technical support etc.
Basic terms for the OEM Partnership include:
- Substantial discounts from list price.
- Minimum initial purchase.
- Signed OEM Agreement.
- Free maintenance, updates and technical support for the OEM when appropriate annual commitment levels are met.
- Royalty or transaction based price models are available for qualifying accounts.
- Additional OEM discounts and licensing options are available for multiple purchases and high volume accounts.
By adding features and marketing SwiftView products under their own brand name, OEM partners are able to create integrated solutions that are driven by their customers’ needs. If you are interested in embedding SwiftView tools into your application, the OEM strategic partnership is worth considering.
To discuss OEM licensing or to request evaluation copies of SwiftView Tools products, email SwiftView Partner Sales at Sales@PAPERBOS.com or by calling 406-545-5588. All partner programs are subject to the terms and conditions of our Standard Software Licensing Agreement.